The operations solutions team manages data messaging to churn out the required information for day-to-day planning and management of operations. The principals may either utilise some of the pre-designed reports by Fino Paytech, or ask for customised reports.
Field Force Monitoring System
Effective field force management is the most critical and toughest part of managing branchless banking operations. Field Force Monitoring Systems help manage different aspects of the distribution channel, thereby achieving process rigour and field discipline.
By virtue of the fact that these systems can be shared by different entities, the systems turn out to be relatively cost-effective and much simpler.
Member Management System Functionality
- Web-based system to manage the life cycle of agents, along with supervisory hierarchy
- Enrolment, card issuance, terminal assignment to agents, and link with customer service areas
- Assignment of transaction risk parameters (like cash acceptance limits) and tracking at multiple hierarchical levels
- Blacklisting/de-activation/re-activation of agents
- Alert/intimation to members on defined triggers
Member Management System Hardware
- Server (equivalent to IBM X3650 server with 2xQuad Core processors) for hosting applications and database
Member Management System Software
- System Software: Windows 2003 Server, IIS, MS-SQL Server 2005
- Application Software: Web Application (.Net platform)
- Terminal Management System functionality
- Enables the transaction device to be remotely loaded or updated with applications
- Maintenance download (To get software files)
- Diagnostics (The transaction device sends diagnostics files for specific investigation)
- Take over (TMS operator can control the transaction device)
MIS Reporting Services
1. Terminal Management System Hardware
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 1.5 GHz, 1 GB RAM
2. Terminal Management System Software
System Software: Windows XP/2000/2003, My SQL 5.0, Web Server Apache 2, IE 6 or IE 7
Application Software: MyTMS 6.3
Transactions Processing System
This system allows both online and offline transactions, depending on the business need and the availability of infrastructure. The system has been designed to work well even in harsh and remote locations that have poor connectivity and power supply.
The customer can transact through a POT (point of transaction), ATM, Micro Deposit Machine (MDM), Mobile and the PC POT. The POT settles its transactions through the NAC, while the ATM, MDM, Mobile and the PC POS (point of sale) settle through the IP cloud. The transactions are then sent to the in-house developed switch, which then pushes these either to the Fino Paytech CBS or to a third party host.
Applications Service Provider Solutions
Core Banking System - Interface
- Interface with various channels such as ATM, MDM, POS, Mobile Phone, IVR, Branch
- Single view of the customer across all products
- Product Support: CASA, Loan, RD, OD
- A lightweight CBS, tailor-made for the specific needs of the Microfinance sectorProduct-level configurable parameters, enabling quick launch of new product variants
- Batch mode supported for processing offline transactions
- Real-time processing for online transactions
- Web-based reporting
- Integration with FINO "Mitra" (Mobile Information and Transaction System) for downloads of loan/RD applications
Core Banking System - Hardware
- Server (equivalent to IBM X3650 SERVER with 4x Quad Core processors) for hosting applications and database
- 16 GB RAM and 500 GB Hard Disk
Fino Paytech is the largest business correspondent in India.